Sunday, September 26, 2010

Could we have a 3 day weekend?

Friday night we got invited over to Presley's bestfriends house! Amelia (who my mom used to babysit) and Presley were so cute together. Laughing and chasing each other around. It was so nice to see and of course, I forgot my camera! Amelia will be 2 in November and she is the smartest little kid I've ever seen! It is amazing how much she talks, knows and understands....she is only 3 months older than Presley but she is so smart for her age!

Saturday we headed to Kansas City for a wedding. Eric and Kylie had the nicest, probably most expensive wedding we have been to. Presley was actually good and fairly quiet during the ceremony. We were secretly pleased to see other parents leaving with their kids, we bribed our kid with crackers...and it seemed to work for the most part. :)
The reception started off with fancy appetizers and the meal was great! Open bar, a band and Steve's favorite part....midnight snacks of mini-cheeseburgers, hotdogs and heart-shaped donuts! Plus we got wine stoppers and a cork screw as party favors. It was a beautiful wedding and reception, and we are so happy we finally got to meet Kylie. We wish them years of happiness and fun in St. Lucia on their honeymoon!

Of course, I took some pictures of P.
This is the look I got when I brought out the camera for the first time.

Mom, seriously, another picture? People are tired of the pictures!


Grandma, get me out of here! They made me wear a dress and I have a feeling they will try to make me dance!

I told you I wasn't going to dance!

It is past my bedtime! If we take this picture, can I please go to bed?

More dancing? Dad, I thought we talked about this!

Overall Presley was very good! We couldn't have asked for a happier baby. She was a trooper!
We got home today and Steve had some uninterrupted football time while P and I took naps! The house is a mess and there is laundry that needs to be done, but tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment