Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Positive thinking

I'm being too negative these days, so this is my effort to be a little more positive! Five things that made me happy today:

1) Seeing Daughtry sing on Dancing with the Stars. I love music, we love music, Presley loves music. It makes me happy, I love singing along. I love American Idol just to see normal people make it big.
2) Having a good cry, watching the Biggest Loser makes me cry every week! It makes me realize that I can run a mile if a 300 lb man can. One of the contestants lost her 3 year old son to cancer. That made me cry. It makes you put things in perspective and helps you realize that life is too short to complain about the small things.
3) This smiling face. Every time the camera comes out she breaks out this cheesy smile. LOVE IT! (side note: we got out the bouncy seat for Boston to use, this isn't a normal toy for her!)
4) My parents rock. My parents always volunteer to do anything for all of us. A lot of my friends don't have family in town, we don't always realize how easy and wonderful we really have it. We can never thank them enough for everything they do!
5) My super-handy husband who amazes me every day with things he knows (or thinks he knows). He has helped my parents put windows in their house, he's going to help my sister put in her door and is always willing to help his brother out with work.....and that isn't including all the stuff he does around the house(or wants to do....finish the basement, build a shed, build a swingset and playhouse, the list goes on and on).

Did I mention this face?

No comments:

Post a Comment