Sunday, September 19, 2010

Target

Normally I love Target! Don't we all? But I was just irritated by our whole trip today.

1- It was rainy and yucky outside, I really didn't want to get dressed and leave the house but we needed some groceries and we still need to by our niece a birthday present (2 weeks late).
2 - Presley was not good, she didn't want to sit in the cart, didn't want to be carried and cried for no reason. She really wanted to get down and run around, but she just likes to tear things off the shelves so we couldn't let that happen b/c I just didn't want to deal with it today.
3 - People walked....sooooo.....slooowwww. Or they stopped in the middle of the aisle. I expect this from people shopping at Wal-mart so I was trying to breathe deep to not freak out.
4 - Since we have been looking at big girl beds we have been looking new bedding for P also. Though it seems all the toddler bedding for girls is either some cartoon character which she has no interest in (no offense to Dora, Minnie and all the Disney Princesses) or flowers and butterflies, which is fine but Presley is not really a butterflies and flowers kinda girl. Sooooo if we don't choose these options, it looks like we are buying bedding for a teenager! That makes me want to cry! I don't want my 20 month old in a 13 year olds room!
5 - My ex-best friend was there. We were friends from first grade until we were seniors in high school. She decided to follow her boyfriend to college and I followed mine (funny neither one of us are still with those boys). Things happened and we just grew apart. I don't really have any hard feelings towards her but we aren't even Facebook friends. I'm fine with it, I haven't talked to her in probably 10 years but the girl saw me and decided to go down the next aisle. Maybe it was just a coincidence....maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment