Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Wednesday was our 3 year wedding anniversary! It seems like just yesterday! We went out to dinner at Trostels Dish (one of our favs) and then went shopping! Not real romantic but whatever.
These last 3 years have been fun, wonderful and a blur. Times passes too quickly! We are in love with each other and our baby girl. Steve, you are my best friend and I love you. Thank you for being such a wonderful husband and father.
Here are some pics from that day that most people have probably never seen. These bring back great memories, I wish I could go back to that day and relive it all over again!
Most wedding parties, the men hold the bride. We tried the opposite. No one was too thrilled about trying to lift Steve but it was funny!

Our 'Charlie's Angels' pose. Holly was all ready smiling for the camera....Samantha was thinking "who are Charlie's Angels'?


One of my favorite pictures of my parents! So happy and smiling! And secretly, probably thinking 'One daughter down, two to go!'

No comments:

Post a Comment