Sunday, September 12, 2010

It makes me sad that my baby girl is not a baby! :(

At 19 months she has never had a hair cut and these are her first pigtails! I thought they were too cute, I'm just too lazy to fight her every day to try to do it. She just looks like a little girl now!
Just like a teenager, texting away.
Saturday we mostly hung out at home and got ready to watch the Hawks play! After the Hawks won, we headed out to watch the horse races, figured there aren't going to be too many nice weekends left so we needed to take advantage of it!
Sunday we decided to get out and have a picnic up near Saylorville. We found a spot near the river and ate our PB&J sandwiches and cheetos. Presley loved the cheetos, as you can see from her cheesy face and hands!
We walked around and P picked up sticks and rocks to put in her bucket.
That afternoon while Steve did some yard work, Presley and I headed to Grandmas house to see baby Boston and root on the Packers. She liked Boston, after she got over the urge to poke him in the eyes.
(Grandma and Presley have the same hair!)

And she has successfully used the potty after every bath this week! Maybe I should branch out and try other times during the day?! (but that seems like too much work.....man, I'm lazy!)

My fantasy football team is losing.

No comments:

Post a Comment