Sunday, September 13, 2009

what? what?? what???

I went shopping today. That sucked. I don't think I've ever left the mall feeling so down on myself. I'm waving the white flag and surrendering to a bigger pant size.

Do you have certain brands that you've grown up with? We always had Crest toothpaste, Tide laundry detergent and JIF peanut butter! Well when we went to Okoboji I bought the small size of Skippy peanut butter. I was reading the label and it said something about not having to stir. I never stir my peanut butter so I thought that was little odd. Well, we ran out of PB at home but I still had that Skippy left over, I opened it up and there is peanut grease pooling on the top! So I actually had to STIR my peanut butter! Gross, that's what I get for straying from my JIF.

I follow a blog (of someone I don't even know!) who is due to have a baby in the next month. She mentioned that they'll be paying $1200 a month for daycare! Hello!!! What?? That is close to our mortgage payment! There is no way we could afford that! Sometimes we forget how lucky we are to have my mom watch Presley for us. We pay our weekly rate (at a discount price) and most weeks I go ahead and give her a $25 bonus! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment