Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I get what I want, when I want it!

Hi, it's Presley here. I just wanted to show you what I've been getting into. I try to be sneaky, but mom and dad are quick to tell me no. I don't listen, I'm too little to have to obey them already! hahaha.....suckers!
My favorite place of DVD's, there are some for me to watch but I don't like to sit still. Mom has tried to get me to watch The Little Mermaid but then mom tries to sing along and ruins it for me!
On the other side of the room I found this really cool vent. Best part, I can take it out all by myself. I'm sure I'll be hiding toys or dropping food down here eventually!
oh and my favorite, the slippery floors! It's hard for me to move around on them, but mom says it helps clean her dirty floors when I slide around on my tummy! I don't mind pulling my weight around the house and doing my share of the housework.....anything I can do to make my mom happy.....well except sleep thru the night! hahaha.....suckers!

No comments:

Post a Comment