Saturday, September 26, 2009

Busy bees

So Friday night my friend Heather had a sushi making class! I was little scared, I've had sushi twice and once was in Mexico. I wasn't completely sure on what to expect. My friend Jackie went with me and we had a ball! It was a lot of fun hanging out without the husbands! :) The sushi was surprisingly good and the people were funny!
Jackie has a 6 week old, Ava. She was a little unsure leaving Brock at home to take care of her, but it was good for him! :) Steve took Presley over for a couple hours to hang out and 'help out'. They did a good job and both babies survived (babies meaning Ava and Presley, not Brock and Steve!)
So today we had a 1st birthday party for Preston! It was a lot of fun and good to see everyone! The kids are growing so fast and getting to be so big! I'll have to post a couple pics of them soon!
We left the party a little early b/c Presley and I had to get out to West Glen for the Light the Night walk in support of our friend Chris for beating cancer twice! Chris is such a great guy and I'm so happy that I'm able to participate in this event with them! It is such a neat walk, everyone gets a balloon that lights up and it is so neat seeing all the lit balloons after the sun goes down! Steve missed out b/c of course the Iowa game was on TV, and I guess that it is a pretty big game for Iowa....but in the 3rd quarter it is 5-10, seems like a boring game to me! So I'm about to turn in for the night! Go Hawks!

No comments:

Post a Comment