Sunday, September 20, 2009

September 22, 2007

Two years ago I married my best friend. Amazing how much ours lives have changed in 2 short years. Some people think marriage is hard, so far marriage has been pretty easy for us. Having a baby is a challenge, but we make a pretty good team! :)
Here are some pictures of our wedding from 2 years ago.
Steve with my girls (Colleen, Cindy, Holly and Samantha). The photographer told them to lean in like they were going to kiss him...of course Holly was the only one who took her seriously!
The moment of no return! :) The vows
One of my favorite pics!

Just a year ago I was pregnant with our little girl. I was about 4 months along and it seems like just yesterday! Notice my wedding dress still hanging in the background and my work clothes were eventually replaced with baby clothes, which is fine since I can't fit back into any of those clothes anyway! ha
Fast-forward to this year September 2009, Friday night my mom watched Presley for a couple extra hours so we could go out for our anniversary dinner. We went to Trostel's Dish (one of our favorites!! YUMMY!). We weren't out late b/c we had to get up early Saturday morning to drive to Creston.
Last year for our anniversary Steve had a good idea to go on a hot air balloon ride for our 1 year anniversary, but b/c I was pregnant they advised us against it. So this year we were able to go for free courtesy of Stalker Chevrolet Cadillac during the Creston Balloon Days. Samantha came over at 5 am to watch Presley while we were gone. Here we are in our balloon! It was so awesome!
This is just a balloon that was going up next to us. It's amazing how big they are and how fast they can go out and down in the sky!

This is our balloon! You can see TJ and Tim Stalker helping to get the balloon up. You don't realize how big the balloon is until you see people standing next to it!
This was taken in the air of all the balloons ahead of us. It was so great! We were up 1600 feet in the air, it was the perfect weather and just the right amount of wind. We loved it and I would recommend to everyone, that if you get the chance to go up in a balloon definitely take it!!
Stephen, I love you! Thank you for two great years of marriage and for being such a wonderful husband and daddy! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment