Friday, September 25, 2009

Too early!

well this is the 3rd morning this week Presley has been up before 5 am. Normally I would make her a bottle, take her into bed with us and then she'd fall back asleep until it was time to wake up to go to my mom's. Well this morning she isn't as lucky, I'm not giving in. She needs to sleep!!!! and preferably past 5 am....it doesn't matter what time she goes to bed. We've tried 8, 8:30 and I refuse to keep her up till 9....then I get no time to myself. Let's be honest here, I rarely see 10 pm these days and this week I'm manage to catch a cold and I'm just worn out.

I'm watching the morning news (Caitlyn Coyner and Marcus McIntosh are becoming my morning friends) and I briefly saw something abour renting a bike to ride....now I have 2 thoughts about that...1) if you are a dedicated cyclist, don't you already have a bike? and 2) don't you have to drive to the bike renting place to actually rent it? If so, wouldn't it be easier just to drive to your destination? I'm not against riding your bike to work, for fun...whatever, I just don't see that many people wanting to rent a bike!? But what do I know!

I had a conversation with my friend Cindy years ago about phrases that we say too much. I say "That's funny!" "Really?", "shut up!" and "owell (spelled incorrectly, just for my mother!)" Everytime I say "That's funny" there is this little voice in the back of my head thinking....'duh! I'm sure everyone realizes it's funny, you don't have to point it out to everyone!'
and when I think of certain people I can tell you what their phrases are....my friend Amy at work always says "back in the day"
Casey...is too easy......she known at work for saying "glorious", "wicked awesome" and sometimes she gets on a roll with "quacktastic".
So what phrases to you say too much?

Well it's about time for me to get in the shower....you think Steve will let Presley cry, or bring her into bed with him?

No comments:

Post a Comment