Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Random.....

-I don't like mean people. People who aren't team players and don't like to help when it is needed. Let me know if I'm a mean person and I'll try to change.

-I love reality TV! I would want to be on Big Brother, I would suck at Survivor (I don't do bugs) and I think if Steve and I were on Amazing Race we'd end up divorced......Thinking about getting DVR, but that will only support my bad habit.

-I've decided that I believe in reincarnation. This life is pretty darn good, but there are things I wish I would've done (played volleyball or run cross country in highschool, met more people or participated in more things in college) so I'll just do those things in my next life!

-I heard Matt Damon had to gain 30 pounds for his new movie, why can't my job require that? Of course I would want his salary too.

-My friend Heather is moving to Texas. I'm sad, she's been a good friend for about 7 years now. I wish her all the best but we'll miss her on our girls nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment