Friday, September 11, 2009

Change of thought

Well originally my next post was going to be about how good Presley has been sleeping thru the night! We were up to 8 nights in a row! A couple times she would wake up and whine for a little bit but always went right back to sleep....well here I am typing while she is crying again. It's been almost an hour. It's possible she could be getting a cold, Amelia at daycare has one....it's possible she could be teething, she has to get teeth at some point! So how do you know? If she isn't feeling good, do I not comfort her? That seems mean, but I don't want to ruin the good thing we had going here!.....ah silence...how long will it last??
Everyone has told me that we'll forget how hard it is having a baby and then we'll have another one. At this point Steve and I have yet to 'forget'! She can be so fun and damn cute! We actually watched one of the first videos we took of her....OMG! She was so tiny, it is amazing how months can change a baby! Her little, tiny baby cry...sounds so different from what it does now! (still silence, I might be good to go back to bed now!)
A guy I work with has 2 kids with one on the way. He wants 4 kids but his wife told him that this is it! I'm glad Steve and I are on the same page about more kids. We'll probably have 1 more baby, but it sure won't be any time soon!
Well the crying has stopped, I'm going to check on her (please pray the floor doesn't squeak and I wake her up!!) and then I'm off to bed.....again. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment