Friday, September 11, 2009

Change of thought: Part 2

Okay, so remember in my last post I mentioned having another kid (waaaayyyy down the road)? Scratch that, she is back to being an only child again. 2 hours of on and off crying! I don't think she feels good, her nose is stuffy.....of course that could be from the crying.

The counter on my blog says 11000 people have looked at least looked at my blog. Yeah right! Something must be wrong there, I think it was at 1000 the last time I looked. I know I'm cool and my life is soo interesting but I just don't think that many people are waiting around wanting to know what I do with my life!

My mom said that owell isn't a word. If bootylicious can be in the dictionary I can use the slang of 'owell', instead of being correct and typing 'oh well' or o'well. OMG and LOL aren't words either but people use them all the time. Owell!

I had a brief talk with a friend who mentioned that she uses their whole walk-in closet for all her clothes...and actually packs up her winter stuff in the summer and vice versa. Now, does she have more clothes than the average person or do I have less? I never pack up my clothes in the off season! I just don't have that many clothes! I have 2 pairs of work pants, I can't fit into my old pants. I weigh about the same as I did before Presley, but the body just doesn't go back to normal and I don't think I'll ever get back into my other dress pants :( ............maybe if I hang up all my t-shirts and sweatshirts I can start to fill up a walk-in closet!

Who is Wendy Williams and why does she have a talk show on at 2 am? She replaced my Poker After Dark, damn her!

No comments:

Post a Comment