Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Thursday/Friday fun!

Thursday morning Steve got up and went to work...the girls and I had two rare days to spend together doing whatever we wanted! We headed out to Jordan Creek and had lunch on a patio to enjoy the nice weather!
They love side ponytails! Reminds me of the 80's! Love it!
Steve was working in WDSM and was able to join us for about 10 minutes while we finished our lunch. They get so excited to see Daddy!
After lunch somehow the conversation of going to a pool came up...it wasn't even 3 pm and so I thought, WHY NOT?? We went home got changed, got ready and headed to the pool for a bit!
I was a little concerned being one parent with 2 kids who can't swim but they did good staying near me or in the shallow end. Presley SO badly wants to spend time in the deep end practicing her swimming but she was pretty understanding knowing that I just couldn't do it by myself.
We stayed for a couple hours and got home about 5:30....then decided to change, get ready, pick up daddy and head out of the marina to watch our friend Baird play. As I've said before, it's nice and close to home...the girls have fun feeding the fish, we eat and drink and listen to good music. Steve was shocked I had this much energy but honestly I don't get these days with my girls very often and I knew that Saturday we were going to be traveling all day so I figured I would keep them busy!
 
Barbie and friends decided to join us also. (Each doll got their very own glamour shot pictures but I decided that you probably didn't see all of them)
Picture courtesy of Presley
Dustin Baird, go see him if you get the chance! He also plays in the local band Oreo Meatwagon...go watch them too! :)
 
Friday we headed downtown so could stop into work. I wanted to use my security badge (b/c they deactivate it after 2 weeks and this way I wouldn't have to worry about it when I came back), I wanted to print our boarding passes and see if I got our fairy pictures back! The girls came with me and were antsy for that 30 minutes but I got done what I wanted and then we headed to El Bait Shop for lunch...again to enjoy the awesome weather and afternoon!
She was tired of pictures with me....loser!
She wanted me to take her picture but didn't want to eat the specially prepared jelly sandwich we just HAD to order!
After this, we headed home and did cleaning, laundry, baths and packing for the rest of the night to get ready for the 2nd week of our family vacation! Week 1 was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment