Thursday, July 28, 2016

Day 2/Sunday (WARNING.......photo dumps galore)

Now let me start by saying our kids slept AMAZING on vacation so most of our days started out with brunch before heading out to do anything. Kinda sad to miss half the day b/c we are sleeping but we were up late too. There were mornings I was able to get up and sit on the deck and read, watch the golfers (our cabin was on hole #2 of this course) and enjoy my diet mountain dew with no kids!
 
Sunday we headed over to one of the pools for a couple hours......the view was killer! A pool, right by a lake that you could canoe, paddleboard, kayak....there was a place to eat and drink and then the mountains! The clouds were low this day and it just made everything look so cool.


Me and my baby
Harper and Piper are about 6 weeks apart in age, but Piper just seems so much older than Harper. This was about the only time they really played with each other.

That afternoon/evening we gathered in the 'big house' and some how we got talking about doing the 'crow'...I guess it is a yoga pose or something....
Dad didn't quite get it right! :)

+
 


 
After dinner we (I say 'we' like I was included....no, I sat and drank and talked nearby and watched others play) headed out to the golf course again.
Mom was so excited that she caught the Frisbee.....

Can you tell? 





No comments:

Post a Comment