Saturday, July 30, 2016

Day 4/ Tuesday

Tuesday we decided to take the quick 10 minute drive into Sisters, the town nearby. It was so cute! With little shops and places to eat! My favorite place had all these metal displays, very cool. Our kids were less than impressed so we didn't stay very long and we had to get back to the cabins to practice our talent for the family talent show! (Talent is a loose word and thank goodness this is every 4 years and not every 2 years!)

She asked to have her picture taken in front of this sign!

We got back did a quick practice for our talent and then headed towards the volleyball court for the olympic event! There were actually enough boys to play with only Aunt Ellen being the only girl who played for the older team.
Dad in the mask we bought him in Mexico. Dork.





The cheerleaders sitting around watching, cheering!
The kids played on the playground nearby...shocking that Presley found the monkey bars!


I usually love to play volleyball but the young boys were on a roll and I didn't want to interrupt the awesome mojo they had going. Two out of 3 wins went to the young team!
Presley, Mary, Harper and Boston....Piper refused to participate.
 
Soooo...my cousin Chris has amazing hair....super tight curly hair....
and when picked out.....he has this awesome afro! Pretty good for a white guy!
Aunt Cindy and her granddaughter Harper
More bags tournaments....I lost my round....
Steve and Jerry won theirs! HA! Chest bump...watch out Steve!

More games and chasing on the golf course.

My cousin Molly
My aunts, Ann and Ellen
Cousin Andrew
Drunk Scott
Holly got iced (I guess this is a thing? If someone 'ices' you, you have to chug a Smirnoff Ice)

No comments:

Post a Comment