Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Day 5/Arnold's Park

Late Tuesday night Ava's parents came and she was happy to see them, so we took Wednesday for a little family time with just the 4 of us and went to Arnold's Park! We go there every year and just take in the sites and do a little shopping.




 After the tipsy house they took their pictures with the monkey's! I can't do the tipsy house b/c it makes me want to puke!
 Then they did the mirror maze....which also makes me want to puke. Wuss? Yes!

 Piper told us the one thing she wanted to buy was a piggy...I was shocked when we found one in the very first store we walked into. She was SO happy!
I love this picture! She looks so grown up and it makes me happy and sad...she is my baby!
 Miss Thang!
Before we left on Wednesday night we had to get Presley and Ava's annual picture together in front of the cabins. It should be fun to look back over the years to see how they have grown with this picture!
 Presley has always been the less-than-cooperative one!
Another successful Goodrich vacation! Always so fun and relaxing and we look forward to this every year!
 On the way home I took some picture of the awesome scenic drive....during sunset...thru rural Iowa....so pretty! (minus the old car that was more for decorative purposes than anything else but it was cool!)

 Nutella....always messy... but a good mother always has wet wipes handy!






No comments:

Post a Comment