Monday, October 12, 2015

Presley

Oh my Presley Pie.....Steve and I (and mom and I) have been talking over the last couple weeks about how GOOD she has been recently! It's amazing and wonderful and you can just tell that she is growing up. She is polite (most of the time, if I ask her to 'try again', then she'll realize she was whiny and ask nicely), she is very helpful with Piper, she actually listens (most of the time, she isn't perfect! :)...she does what she is told, she is more outgoing and friendly and I just love watching her learn and grow.
She was talking about being 8, 9, 10 years old and so on and I told her that we just need to enjoy her being 6 years old before we talk about her being older and how she has had such a good year being 6 year old that I didn't want her to be older! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment