Tuesday, October 27, 2015

6.5

So far 6 and a half is my favorite age. I know I went on about Presley in a previous post but I need to do it again b/c who knows how long it will last!
Over the last 5 days we have had a lot of time with just us 3 girls and she is just so easy. She is helpful, basically fully self-sufficient, nice, sweet, funny, so smart and just beautiful. She knows when I mean business, she listens and will follow directions, and I think she totally understands why I lose my cool when she watches Piper get in trouble over and over again! :)
She'll come home and do her homework by herself, without us having to remind her. She'll eat a good dinner and clear her dishes (most of the time). Piper jacks around and doesn't eat anything until an hour later when she wants a 'treat'.

She loves to help with Piper (sometimes too much), she'll offer to help get her dressed or get her breakfast. She'll try to convince Piper to do things faster when she knows I'm in a rush. Piper on the other hand will just go slower knowing that we are trying to hurry.

Don't get me wrong, she had her moments when she is tried or cranky or Piper won't leave her alone, but even then she has been easier to calm down than she used to be. I'll just bottle her up and keep her like this forever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment