Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Piper

Just trying to remember to jot down the funny things that Piper says....

- last night we got home from work/school and she stopped at Presley's backpack and turned to Presley and said "Presley, do you have any homework tonight?"...ok thanks mom!
- she was putting on her pajama pants with no diaper on (on purpose)...and said "This is going to be crazy! This is actually going to be really crazy!"
- this morning I was trying to get dressed and talk her into getting dressed too. She saw I was going to put my bra on and said "No, I'll wait. I want to watch". Then of course she thinks it's SO funny that she saw my boobs. I told her that she'll have boobs someday too. She said "I have boobs!" and reaches down her shirt to find them! All I can do is shake my head and laugh at her!

and I love it when Presley looks at Piper after she does or says something ridiculous and then looks at me like 'what the hell is that girls problem!' HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment