Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Negativity

I think I need some time away from Facebook.
I just can't handle all the negativity on there these days.
Everyone is so critical.
Everyone complains all the time about everything.
Very few people seem happy with anything.

I was going to go into detail about some of these things, but I don't want to give more time to that crap than I should.

Don't get me wrong, I know I have complained on there. I usually try to make it light-hearted and not all 'FML' like many other people do. But the amount of times I want to make snotty comments, type it all out, then delete it b/c I figure it's not worth my time is getting too much.

I don't need to subject myself to that much negativity, it's not good for me, my attitude or my stress level. So I must back off and limit my exposure to the constant crap. End rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment