Friday, October 30, 2015

Piperoo

I don't want to discredit my baby girl by making Presley sound so wonderful. Piper is 3 and is a complete mess most days, her hair is shaggy, her face is dirty and pants are too short. Oh well.
She can't just play, she isn't interested in anything (which should make Christmas shopping super easy **insert sarcasm**). She loves the Ipad and her pacifer. We have cut the pacifer down to only during bedtime, but she will go lay in her bed just to have her paci! Are you kidding me?

She likes to do everything on her own, even if she shouldn't.....she'll go upstairs and get a Popsicle and scissors out and come downstairs b/c she wants them! We've changed where we put the scissors so she couldn't find them and still, she manages to find a pair! HA!
She did get in trouble at daycare the other day b/c she refused to help pick up!

However, she is the sweetest thing ever! If I sneeze, she'll say 'bless you mommy' and I will thank her and she will say 'your welcome'....melts my heart.
She told me she liked my butterfly ring and I said thank you and again she said 'your welcome'.
If Presley is crying, she'll ask what is wrong.
If I say ouch to something, she'll ask if I'm ok.
When I drop her off in the mornings, she'll sit there with her breakfast, give me a hug and kiss and then wave to me thru the window and blow me kisses.

Out of the blue she'll say 'I love my daddy so much!'

If I tell her she has an attitude she looks at me and says "I not an attitude, I'm a Piper!"

She is so sweet and gives some of the best hugs ever. We love you Piper, never stop being sweet or funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment