Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentines Day

I really just don't care about this day. We just aren't big 'gift' givers and it just seems silly to want Steve to buy me something right after Christmas and my birthday....I don't need anything. We do better at buying bigger things we both can enjoy...likes trips to Mexico! HA! I know he loves me, he knows I love him. I have told him to NEVER send me flowers to work on Valentines Day. If he is going to send me flowers do it on a day where no one else is getting them, not on a day that is completely expected and everyone else is doing it too. It's just not me!
My only request was that he buy the girls something. My dad always got us girls something and I would like for Steve to continue that with our girls!

My parents took Presley and Boston to a movie and dinner, Steve made dinner and we just hung out. It was weird only having one kid around for the night!

Today we have just been hanging out and cleaning. We have a babysitter tonight so we can go out for our friend, Chris' 40th birthday get-together!  Our babysitter is one of the girls from Generation, it's the first time we've had her watch them, so we'll see how that goes! :)  Presley seems excited but we never know with her and I'm sure Piper will freak out but she'll get over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment