Sunday, February 23, 2014

A new week ahead!

OK, so I'm trying to put last week behind me. After family issues, sick Presley and Piper, me being forgetful, not being organized and me feeling sorry for myself.....the week is over, time to move on!  Friday I had asked Steve if we could just put the girls to bed and cuddle up and watch a movie....that was the plan. Then he got the opportunity to meet his old roommate out for drinks and I couldn't keep him home to watch a movie that I would probably fall asleep during anyways.
So he went out about 8:30 and I got my glass of wine, my tub of frosting and watched a Dr. Phil episode and then finished watching the movie Magic Mike (Which was not good. Besides the nice male bodies, it just wasn't good. And don't get me started on male stripping...it's just embarrassing and awkward! Don't you think?)

Saturday I tried to sleep in and couldn't. Figures. Steve did our grocery shopping and then Presley and I headed out to her friend from preschool's birthday party at Pump It Up. I love these parties! It's a good opportunity for me to see her interact with other kids and for me to socialize with some of the parents (even though she won't go to school with alot of them next year!)
Photo: P at Pump It Up for a friend's birthday party!

Saturday night Steve made a great dinner of shrimp tacos! They were SO good! The girls had cheese tacos (aka cheese quesdillas!). I'm so happy to have the sun shining, it makes him want to cook more!

Today we kind of had a productive day at home. We did a lot of playing, Steve made another trip to Target and I was able to get some stuff done around the house. I was hoping if we got organized and had a clean house and things in order for the week ahead and than maybe my week would end better than last week! We shall see.
Piper seems to be feeling better and has been playing good. Presley on the otherhand has had such an attitude this weekend! UGH! I don't know how many times we had to repeat, yell, time out and take things away from her! It was a bad weekend for her! So here is hopes to a better week for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment