Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Hump day

We always get nervous on Mondays to see how Piper does at Generation. She cried like normal at drop off. Her daily sheet said she 'had a good day', but once again when I got there she is being held by a teacher with (not her) pacifier in her mouth. UGH! Seriously? She only napped for an hour (11:30 -12:30 and sometimes she doesn't go down for a nap until 12:30 at grandmas!) and it sounded like it had been a rough hour for her (from 4-5). But on the bright side, Presley wasn't throwing up this Monday so this week was looking up for us! LOL!

Last night was my late night, so I got home about 7:40. Steve was frazzled and worn out from a not-so-successful night with the girls. Presley was good, Piper was a maniac. The girl is literally a lunatic. She is crazy, full of energy, SO weird, so funny and out of control. Monster, crazy chicken and nut job are some of the names I call her....nice huh?
This was also the night that Piper first fell out of her crib. She just wasn't ready for bed, Steve heard a thump and she came walking out!

For the last month I have been getting really intense tension headaches, I even asked the doctor about them and basically she said to watch what I'm eating to see if anything triggers them and that they are a type of migrane. Lovely. Well I noticed they start in my neck and recently my neck has been killing me so I went to the chiropracter today. OMG. It felt so good but all I can think about right now cracking my fing neck! I don't want to mess up any adjustments he has done but I just want to turn it and crack it and make it feel good, just for a second.

On a side note : Presley was mad at Steve about something last night and she told him 'Fine, I'll go to preschool tomorrow, only talk to the boys and say bad words!' Ummm, really? That is how you are going to 'get back' at us? The sarcasm is out of control.

On another side note : Presley was the first kid in her class to 'earn' $20 in one week. They get 'dollars' for different things (sitting good, listening, participating, helping clean), she views this as a competition! One of the boys in her class even told his mom how 'proud' he was of her for getting $20 in one week! Well it is only Wednesday and she already hast $15 this week...so I'm kind of hoping she can break her own record! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment