Sunday, February 9, 2014

My girls!

 
 My girls were able to meet me out for my birthday on Friday night! I was so excited to see everyone. It has been years since we have had a full out 'girls night' and I was pleasantly surprised at how many people were able to make it out! So fun, so much tequila, so many laughs. Thank you all for coming out it was SO awesome!
Photo: Happy Birthday Jessica!!!!!
 So Saturday I had a headache! I got up about 9 and decided that wasn't going to work, so went back to bed. I didn't get up until 1, and when I got up Piper was still napping and Steve and Presley had cleaned! I had just enough time to get up, get ready and head to my friends baby shower at 3......well I'm an idiot! I was checking the address of where I had to go and realized the party was from 1-3 and I had just woke up, so needless to say I didn't end up going! STUPID me! So instead, Steve snowblowed and took Presley to Target while Piper and I stayed home.
At one point she was playing in Presley's room and was unusually quiet, I went to check on her and she was sitting in Presley's bed, looking at books. It was TOO cute!
Needless to say I went to bed at the same time the girls did Saturday night! Oh well, wasted day but that happens!
 
Today the girls slept until 8 am, thank you girls! and I got up and ready to run some errands. Dropped off some baby clothes and our old car seat at my friend Cindy's (who is expecting twins!) then ran to the mall. I got home in time to help Presley get ready for the daddy/daughter dance. They were so excited! They went with our friend Kyle and his daughter Sadie.
 
Photo: Ready for the daddy/daughter dance!
They had a blast! Steve said Presley was perfect, had fun, danced ALOT and was just overall very good! So it was a success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment