Monday, January 20, 2014

Weekend Update

This weekend was boring and not in a bad way. We just had no plans and didn't do much of anything!
Unfortunately both girls were up too early for my liking on Saturday, at 6:50. Not cool, hope this isn't becoming a really bad habit......if it is, we might have to teach Presley how to get Piper out of her crib, change her diaper and feed her breakfast for us! HA!
We hung out, played. Presley and I watched a movie while Piper napped and Steve went to the grocery store.  We did get out of the house and ran to the mall, for no reason but to get out of the house and let the kids run around. Then we swung by Applebees for dinner on the way home....I'm beginning to think there is a reason restaurants always puts us in the corner by ourselves?!

Sunday was another day of the same. Piper was up early (2 DAYS IN A ROW!), Presley got up a little before 9 and we did nothing. The girls play SO good together and in the basement they just play and play, it's great! We finally decided to get out of the house and ran to Bass Pro Shop, we figured we check out some of the animals and fish. We weren't there nearly as long as we thought we would be but came home and spent some time outsides since it was pretty nice.

Today was MLK day so  I didn't have to work. I had a list of places to go and things to get done so I took both girls to daycare (Pipers dropoff at Generation was perfect, too bad her whole day wasn't like that). I went to Target, Hobby Lobby, Whole Foods, World Market, Nobbies, Valley West Mall and Davids Bridal and was home by 2! We both went to pick up the girls about 4, Piper was sitting on one of the teachers laps with her pacifer in her mouth! They must have been looking for any way to calm her down b/c they never give kids their pacifers other than naptime! UGH!
I got alot done but still have some things I need to get done tomorrow (since I'm taking another day off to myself!)

No comments:

Post a Comment