Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tuesday funday

Today I was lucky enough to have the day off again and to be able to take both kids to daycare again!  Steve took Presley to preschool and then Piper and I got up and moving slowly. I took her to my mom's about 9 and then went to an appt at 10. After that I went to Target (yes, again), got home and went to work on the miscellaneous crap I had to get done around the house. Got some stuff in the mail, renewed my drivers license (online!), laundry, cleaned, went thru baby clothes to give friends (#7 on my 2014 goal list), made dinner (crockpot chicken recipe from Pinterest, #8 on my 2014 goal list), worked out, showered and picked up Piper by 4.
Another productive day, which I desperately needed!

By the way....2 weeks from today I have to sign my baby up for kindergarten. Tear.

No comments:

Post a Comment