Monday, January 6, 2014

Random

Sunday was our last Packer party. Boo. They lost but honestly these close games are too stressful for me to watch. I cover my eyes, peaking thru my fingers, leave the room but peak around the corner. Can't handle it.

American Idol starts soon...are you excited? I AM!

I might have the opportunity to travel for 2-3 days for work. Not sure where but hopefully somewhere warm (my luck it will be Minnesota). I haven't traveled for work since I started in this department 4 years ago. I just don't like leaving Steve to do it all b/c I know I wouldn't! LOL! We'll see, it probably won't happen anyway.

I did a college bowl game pick contest thingy....all you have to do is pick the winners....well it is obvious that I know VERY little about college football.




No comments:

Post a Comment