Friday, January 24, 2014

Tired

After having Monday and Tuesday off you would think I would be refreshed and ready for the three day work week. Wrong. Wednesday night I was able to meet my friend Sarah for dinner, I got home about the time it was ready to get the kids ready for bed. This week Piper does NOT want to go to bed! It's not about her being tired or not she just wants us to stand there and pat her back, which we do. But the second we leave the room she starts crying and screaming agin, so there have been a lot of Piper tears in this house this week.

Last night we decided to meet at Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner, the kids do so good at this place. I think b/c it is bright, loud and there is alot going on to keep them occupied! The house is destroyed (which is sad since Tuesday it was spotless, clean and wonderful) and of course this is the night one of our neighbors drops by to get my email and phone number, she is probably rethinking inviting me to any of her get-togethers after seeing our mess of a house!

Today, I have just been exhausted! I slept so good last night and just couldn't get motivated today. Steve had to work tonight so it was just us ladies in the house. Of course, we had waffles for dinner....my specialty! HA! After an hour of Piper crying she finally gave up and fell asleep. Presley had popcorn, which seems to be becoming our Friday night tradition....which I like, I just wish we could've cuddled a little more instead of me going to pat Pipers back every 10 minutes! Maybe next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment