Monday, January 27, 2014

Sunday Funday

Sunday started about 8 am in this house....I'm happy with anything after 7:30! We did alot of nothing! Steve needed to get out of the house so he took Presley to Target to get some things, Piper went down for her nap and I did a quick picking up and cleaning and worked out! I enjoyed my couple hours to myself but didn't really relax they way I had intended! HA!

Presley and I made banana bread (this girl LOVES banana bread to the point that she purposely won't eat bananas so they get bad so we have to make bread!) We played 3 games of Uno, (I realize this is always a risk) she won the first two games and I won the last (which she was NOT happy about, so good thing it was the last game!) We had to wake Piper up from her nap about 3 and then we just played! The afternoon actually seemed to last forever, which is good when the kids are being good and playing.

Today was another day for Piper at GN. She bawled when I dropped her off. I don't think it helps that she gets dropped off in the morning room which is not her 'normal' room b/c her teachers don't get there until about 7. (Yes, our kids get dropped off that early so that I can be to work by 7:30) When Steve picked her up, she once again had her pacifer in her mouth and was sitting on the teachers lap. They basically said she cries most of the day and wants to be held, which they obviously can't do all day and we don't expect them to. She does nap and eat for them and we can just hope that eventually it will get easier. :(
The good part about Monday's, Piper is exhausted and goes to bed early. She went down about 7:30, I worked out and by the time I was done Steve had Presley in bed!

Good start to the week, hopefully we can keep it up thru our busy, busy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment