Thursday, March 17, 2011

Roller coaster ride

So Wednesday night was the Country Spring Break Bash....I procrastinated and never bought a ticket even though some of my friends were going...and it sold out a week before the show. My friends were going to meet up to have a few beers before the concert so I thought I would meet them. Turns out Andrea got sick, didn't feel good and couldn't go! Bummer....but on the flip side, it totally worked out for me! So I ended up going! It was a fun, unexpected night out!

Today, St. Patty's day. We worked. :( We have always taken this day off from work and gone out. It just didn't work out this year. I was able to take my hour lunch and walk down to watch the St. Patty's day parade, which was awesome for 2 reasons! Holly was in the parade for being the Bacon Queen of Baconfest and there was a tribute float for Brendan! It was a rough day thinking about Mahoney in his Irish hat. Bitter sweet. I wanted it to be a celebration, but it just wasn't the same.

Tomorrow we have our first non-family babysitter (even though she really is like family!). Andrea agreed to watch Presley for us while we go out! However, now Presley has a cold and I'm not sure we should expose her germs. Plus Steve isn't feeling the best either. We'll see how our Friday turns out!

1 comment:

  1. Ask Andrea again. She was looking forward to playing with that kitchen set.

    ReplyDelete