Monday, March 14, 2011

30DBC day 28 - a picture of you last year and now, how have you changed

This is P and I from last July. (my eyes are not blue, not sure why they look that way in this picture)
Me on our cruise leaving Miami.

Two changes that I'm pretty happy about....1) My haircut! I've had the same haircut for over 10 years and I love the new cut so much better than before! 2) I was able to lose 10 pounds at the end of 2010! Never thought it would be possible for me to be in my pre-maternity pants but I did it! (maybe I should mention that I've gained about 4 of those pounds back, but oh well!)

Two good things that didn't change in the last year....no cavities (I've only had one in my life) and no skin cancer! Now let's hope we can keep these two things going year after year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment