Thursday, March 3, 2011

30DBC day 18 - plans/dreams/goals you have

This is for Friday's challenge, but I won't have time to post it tomorrow so I'm getting a head start!

I'm glad there is no timeline listed on this. So these are in no particular order and no limited time frame!

1) have child #2
2) take our kids to Disney World
3) payoff my student loans (only 5 years left)
4) visit Graceland
5) road trip to the east coast in the fall
6) payoff both of our cars (2.5 years left on one, 4 years on the other! ha!)
7) swim with dolphins
8) travel to San Francisco, San Diego and Los Angeles
9) go skiing in Colorado (we have some trips to plan!)
10) raise happy, healthy children
11) watch my sisters get married
12) take a hot yoga class
13) run another 5k (it's been 3 years)
14) sing karaoke by myself (yikes)
15) flip a house

I think these are big enough plans/dreams/goals to have for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment