Sunday, March 20, 2011

PG

Since the 30 day challenge I've been slacking on putting updated pictures of P on here. I'm sure you all have missed it!
She loves blowing bubbles!
The hair is getting a little out of control again. We have gone from the mullet to the 70's Farrah Fawcett feathered hair and today with the wee-bit of humidity we had....the curls exploded.

P really wanted to wear my boots, but she wasn't able to stand up in them.

Steve is so proud to have a rocker in the family!

She is really wanting to go potty. However, she mainly just wants to walk around with no pants or diaper on. Not cool. Steve is really not happy about Presley new love for being naked. I actually bought some Pull-Ups this weekend, in case she was interested in going that route. Pretty much she'd rather not have anything on from the waist down. And I was almost in tears buying Pull-Ups for my baby. Probably the only mother wanting to cry in the diaper aisle. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment