Tuesday, March 15, 2011

30DBC day 29 - in the last 30 days, what have you learned

I have learned that I have a lot of wonderful people and things in my life. I am extremely lucky to be so blessed!
I learned that even my every day priorities are Presley and Steve, there are so many other people in my life that I can count on to always be there for me. No matter what.
I learned no matter how annoyed or crappy things can get....in the scope of things, it's not really that bad! Every challenge we encounter in life, only makes us stronger.

Since my 30th birthday, I've always said that 'life begins at 30, everything before that is just practice'! At that time I said that to make myself feel better (and b/c I actually gave birth the day after), but I really do think at 30 years old, everything starts to come together and make sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment