Monday, March 7, 2011

30DBC day 21 - a picture of something that makes you happy

Well I thought about using the obvious on this one with Presley but that has to be getting old. Right? :)

So here are the first 4 things that entered my mind.
1) Reading! I wish I had more time to read. Sitting in a chair on the deck during the summer reading a book is just so relaxing!
2) Donuts! Yes, food makes me happy, don't judge. Mainly jelly filled donuts with chocolate icing from Hy-vee. They are the best, anyone who wants to make me happy should bring me donuts!
3) Summer. Oh summer. The sun, the green grass, the water. A clear, blue sky just calling us to have a picnic or something. It gets me off the couch and out of the house! Please come soon, we miss you!

4) Chocolate and cheesecake! I mean really, could there be a more perfect combination? Doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment