Sunday, March 13, 2011

Another Sunday

We had a pretty nice week and weekend. I was able to go to dinner with Holly, Cindy and April on Wednesday night just to catch up and chat since it has been too long! and then Friday night I went out after work with Holly and my work friends, Sarah and Nicole. We went to Saints in Beaverdale...wow, talk about a highschool reunion! That is where a lot of Hoover alumni like to hang out! (On a side note, congrats Hoover Huskies for making it to the 4a championship basketball game! We are so proud!)
Saturday we did a lot of nothing and Steve had his night out on the town while Presley and I hung out. Sunday we were able to do more of nothing (which I'm sure I'll regret by tomorrow night when I have too many things to do!). I got free Iowa Energy tickets from work so the three of us went to the game this afternoon. It was actually a lot of fun and Presley did pretty good and seemed to enjoy it too.
Back to the grind with another week of work. Should be a busy week with spring break, St Pattys' day and the NCAA tournament starting! Spring is in the air! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment