Sunday, November 28, 2010

Loving long weekends!

It's been a whole week since I've posted, we've been busy and eating! My Biggest Loser weigh in on Wednesday was good, I lost another 1.4 pounds and was the #5 loser for the week! So far I'm down a little over 7 pounds! Woohoo! Of course, this long weekend has been a disaster with my eating! I'm pretty sure I'll be paying some money for pounds gained this week! Yikes!
Here is P cooking with Daddy again, helping by putting cheese on the ravioli.

I like this picture b/c she looks so sweet and innocent...and she isn't cheesin like she normally does!
We had Thanksgiving at my parents house on Thursday. It was good and fun and I ate way too much and was falling asleep on the couch by 9 pm.
Presley decided to help Grandma by sweeping up the kitchen after dinner.
Samantha and Boston in their plaid shirts! Aren't they cute?
Overall I am extremely grateful for my awesome entertaining baby girl, my hard-working awesome husband who is a wonderful daddy and my family, who are supportive and critical and loving and sarcastic.....we are lucky, lucky, lucky to have you all so close to us! (and I'm thankful for everything else in my life too, but that would be boring for me to list it all! )

No comments:

Post a Comment