Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ah, November.

Now if we can get another month of good weather like we had in October, that would be great! And so far, November has not been disappointing! A couple cool, windy days (perfect for blowing some of our leaves into the neighbors yards!) during the week gave us a great weekend!
Friday night Holly and I attended the Cystic Fibrosis Wine Opener, a great event to raise money and awareness of this horrible disease. We got all fancied up and went and donated some money and drank some good wine!
Saturday we did nothing and it was fantastic! I stayed all day in my sweats and it was so nice! Steve worked in the basement and I did some housework. Instead of Presley taking a nap, she spent 3 hours in her crib talking to herself. I'm not sure how a 21 month old can keep herself entertained for 3 hours, but she did not sleep.
Sunday we were up early due to daylight savings but we got so much done! Steve worked in the basement again, drywall is going up! Slowly but surely this basement will be finished! My goal was to get the front yard raked! It was a great workout and I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow! I filled up almost 5 leaf bags....too bad the backyard has double that waiting for us! :(
I love that her hair is long enough to blow in the wind! Too bad from the front it looks like a shaggy mullet! :) ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment