Saturday, November 13, 2010

Five Question Friday----on Saturday

A couple friends of mine have been doing this on their blog for the last couple weeks and it seems kinda fun and a good way to get to know little things about me...and them! so I thought I would add it also!

1. What is the most physically painful thing that's ever happened to you? Definitely labor! No question about it. The pain I was in made Steve feel bad for me, and normally he thinks I'm a wimp. 16 hours in labor, 7 hours without an epidural! :) The epidural was the best thing I've ever spent money on, and I would definitely recommend it to everyone having a baby!

2. How much sleep did you get last night? Not much, normally on a Friday night I have no problem getting 8-9 hours. For some reason P was up from 2 -4 am, so I got about 6. I should really be taking a nap right now!

3. What is the last movie you saw in the theater? Inception, it was a great movie! Steve and I never see movies in the theater....if we are lucky, maybe one a year.

4. What do you wear to bed? I'm boring and comfortable. Usually sweatpants and a sweatshirt, real romantic huh?

5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot? I return it to the corral, those who don't are lazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment