Sunday, November 21, 2010

A different kind of dinner.

Before kids we used to get together with 4 other couples for dinner once a month. But life happens and people are busy and now we are lucky if our 'dinner club' meets a couple times a year. No matter what, it is fun to see everyone and catch up! There were 3 kids on Thursday night and 3 out of the four women were pregnant. Yours truly was the fourth woman (the NOT pregnant one!). The kids played good and Presley and Preston ate at the picnic table together. Preston was even nice enough to share his green beans with her!

The weekend was busy with errands, we got a lot done (even some Christmas shopping!) and spent a lot of time playing. Presley now likes to fake cry and laugh! They are both pretty funny! I should try to get both on video!

Presley sporting her Packer outfit....wearing mommy's shoes, which she LOVES to do! She can walk pretty good in them too!

Go Pack Go! Go Hawks Go!

It's amazing once you start counting calories, how you become so aware of everything you eat and drink. Like the damn Red Bull in our fridge, normally I would have no problem drinking one but I don't want to give up 110 calories for one! (I don't know why Steve didn't buy sugar free!) I would rather give 100 calories up to a nice Hostess 100 calorie pack of chocolate cakes. :)

On the other hand, I was able to run a little over a mile tonight! Those of you who run, are probably thinking that isn't very far but those of you don't run....the first mile really is the hardest! It did help that there was girl running on the treadmill next to me and I really didn't want to stop running before she did...thank you girl for motivating me without knowing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment