Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Friday we got out the Christmas tree and got it decorated. Presley was a big help (?), but she is doing a great job of leaving the tree and ornaments alone now!
We went out for a mexican dinner with 1000 calorie margaritas that night and I enjoyed every calorie! And I was sleeping on the couch by 9 pm again!
Saturday we had the Goodrich Thanksgiving in Earlham. A lot more food and fun! We were hoping P would take a good nap before we went so we could stay late, but she decided to talk in her crib for over 2 hours before falling asleep about a half hour before we had to leave.
Presley is always a little overwhelmed by all the people when we go to Earlham, but she did GREAT! Her and Ava played good together too!
She played well with her other cousins too and they were a great help in keeping her away from the stairs and keeping her occupied while we played the Goodrich pool tournament! (Steve and I played in the championship game, Steve won. He was pretty proud of himself even though I'm really not a good pool player!)
Here is Presley with cousins Ava and Gavin.

We didn't leave Earlham until 11 pm and Presley was still wide awake and rolling with energy. She rarley gets whiny or throws fits when she gets tired and with only a 1/2 hour nap, we were happy that she was so good (and social!).

This morning Steve took Presley shopping and let me have a couple hours to do whatever I wanted. Of course I cleaned, did laundry and headed to Target, but it was nice to have 2 hours to myself! Our long weekend is coming to an end and that stinks! I don't have another vacation day until our cruise in January! (that's right, I'll be working Christmas Eve thanks to my employer). I hope everyone was able to spend some time with their families, eat too much and relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment