Saturday, March 13, 2010

Why I love my daughter!

- I love her cheesy smile....she might not wave bye-bye to strangers but she'll always give a good, cheesy smile!

- I love seeing her cute, chubby thighs in the new jean skirt we bought her!

- I love when we ask if she wants a bath, and she does the 'sign' for bath and takes off running toward the bathroom. Or when we tell her we need to change her diaper and she walks into her bedroom waiting for us to follow. And when you ask if she is hungry or if she wants to eat, she'll walk over to her highchair.

- I love that she smiles and kicks her legs in excitement when watching Baby MacDonald or with every turn of a page in a book.

- I love the way she holds her baby doll and gives her wet open mouth kisses.....and then grabs the doll by the feet and tosses her around, knocking the doll head into the floor or table.

- I love that she claps along when Wheel of Fortune is on and dances when she hears Party in the USA.

- I love that she'll sleep from 7:30 pm to 7:30 am. Of course, she almost always takes 2 two hour naps at grandmas, and we usually only get 1 nap out of her at home. We say it is b/c we are more exciting and she wants to spend more time with us.

Of course there are a lot more reasons why I love this child, these are just a couple of the things I noticed tonight that make me smile and want to squeeze and kiss her all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment