Sunday, March 21, 2010

Proud to be a Panther!

My UNI Panthers won!
We went to Creston to pick up Steve's new car and to attend his brothers surprise 40th birthday party! My parents were nice enough to watch Presley for the night for us!
We hung out and watched the Panthers beat the #1 team! It was freakin' unbelievable and wonderful! I didn't have UNI winning in my bracket (shame on me!), but I didn't have Kansas winning it all either.
I know very little about basketball and it is the one sport I don't like to watch. It takes too long and it is too nerve-racking (like the UNI game for example, when I was hiding my face for the last minute and chewing my nails off!). But I love filling out a bracket to make March Madness a little more tolerable! Now I just need Syracuse to will it all and I'll be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment