Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Boys

In my previous post I said 'lousy boys', I don't want anyone to think I'm against having boys! I did not mean it to come off that way! A lot of my friends have boys who are freakin adorable!
I just want to defend myself. A family full of boys is wonderful and would not need a 'girl' to be considered complete!....I should've mentioned that before. So hopefully everyone knows what I meant in my last post.....and really this is my blog so I shouldn't care what people think anyway! :) ha!

My sister told me that I use exclamation points too much. So now I'm trying not to use them so much, but it's hard and I feel like I don't have the right emphasis on things now! :)

Steve is getting a new car. His current car is a piece of crap, too bad we still have 2 years left to pay on it. We've spent $1000 on new heat a couple years ago, new tires last year and the air conditioner doesn't work. So we either spend $1000 getting the air fixed (and still have a P.O.S car) or spent the money for a down payment.....so courtesy of Stalker Chevrolet in Creston (again! They are so good to us!) Steve will hopefully be driving his new ride next week. Of course, it has all the fancy options (that I don't always agree with) the DVD player, heated seats and an automatic starter!.....that will suck for him next winter to automatically start his car but still have to go out and start mine for me! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment