Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Fan or not a fan?

I wanted curls....we have curls! Definitely a fan of the curls!
Cheesy smile, I'm a fan!

Presley in her new hat? Fan! Here is Daddy holding her hands down so she'll leave it on for 10 seconds so I can get a picture! Yep, I would say they look alike!

NOT a fan of texting while driving. I am guilty of doing this in the past, but not anymore! I'm just curious why people wouldn't be in favor of banning texting while driving? Are there really any good, supportive reasons why we shouldn't ban it?
NOT a fan of putting calories on restaurant menus! I'm sure I won't enjoy eating out nearly as much as I do now! We were going to go to Perkins tonight, not after looking at the nutrition facts! The sandwich Steve normally gets is 1700 calories (including fries and all that) and the tasty looking Cheesy Bacon Scrambler that I was going to get is 1400 calories (including the pancake and fruit!) That is freakin scary! We decided to get Planet Sub instead, which was better (at 400 to 700 calories in our 6 inch subs)! I might never enjoy eating out again.....................Please El Rodeo do not let me see the nutrition, (or lack there of) in the yummy cheese dip or margaritas.

NOT a fan of American Idol this season and I'm disappointed! I've loved American Idol since Season 1 (Kelly Clarkson and Justin Guarini as the final 2, loved it!) and right now I'd be happy if they just cancelled this season and started over!

No comments:

Post a Comment