Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Babies and VCR's?

I'm watching A Baby Story on TLC.
The mother was talking about all her concerns with the epideral......I never thought twice about it! Side-effects, accidents? Nope never entered my mind.
Everyone always talks about your birthing plan.....when we got the hospital and the nurse asked what our birthing plan was, I simply said "quick and easy!".......she didn't seem to think I was that funny.
This mother already has 2 boys and just had a baby girl.....she just said that their family is now complete since they had a girl. That drives me crazy, maybe b/c I come from a family of 3 girls....so our 'family' is not 'complete' b/c we don't have a lousy boy? Samantha was more a little boy growing up than most boys out there! Steve honestly didn't care if we had a boy or girl, I'm sure he'll want a boy with the second one. But every girl needs a sister, right? I don't know what I would do without mine!

I gave Steve his birthday present yesterday (his birthday isn't until April 12th), he has been trying to convince me that we need a new TV for either the bedroom or family room. The TV in our family room is about 6 years old, and there is really no reason to get a new on except for the fact that it isn't one of the fancy new TV's.
The TV in our bedroom on the other hand was a highschool graduation present! A little 13 inch TV with a VCR (do they even make TV's with VCR's anymore?).....so I got him (us) a 22 inch with a DVD player for the bedroom. It is amazing how much better that TV is than all of our TV's! Our new 22 comes in much better than our big 46 inch TV!
After Steve finishes the basement we can talk about getting a new, fancy TV for the family room and move this huge one downstairs (if it will fit!)

No comments:

Post a Comment