Friday, March 12, 2010

Mom's

I'm beginning to think there are 4 types of mom's. I'm not saying there is a 'right' way to be a mom, but you just begin to notice differences in how parents are. It just makes me realize there is no 'right' way and we are all just trying to figure it out!

1) The PERFECT mom....these woman were born to be mom's. All they have thought about their whole life is having a baby. They are probably stay at home mom's, who home-school their kids. They seem to have everything under control all the time. One of the blogs I read, lostasock.com is one of these mom's. It's admirable and kinda sickening! :)

2) The OVERPROTECTIVE mom....is a natural worrier. They probably take their kids to the doctor for every sniffle or cough. They are 'by the books' kinda women. No bumper pads in the crib, only organic foods, no daycare is good enough and they probably go thru a lot of hand sanitizer. Babysitters are non-existent.

3) The LAID-BACK mom......thinks mac-n-cheese just might be ok to have for lunch and dinner! Probably isn't too concerned about putting on the kids hat and mittens if it's 30 degrees out. Doesn't mind leaving the baby for a night out (or two) and the pacifer is always handy.....just in case.

4) The PROBABLY SHOULDN'T BE A MOM mom.......These woman can't afford birth control, daycare or self-respect. They probably smoke or drink when pregnant...and somehow these are the woman who have A LOT of kids with many different men. STOP having kids!

ok.................so the first 3 types are way better than #4..............can you tell I'm irritated by #4? I just feel sorry for the innocent kids that are born to the #4 mom. I don't know any #4 moms, I just hear about them on some sad news story! :(

So what kind of mom are you?

**disclaimer - these are by no means professional, scientific definitions of moms. They are general opinions from me and I am not trying to offend anyone. So if you are offended, get over it! :) Like I said before, there is no right way... as long as you have happy, healthy children who grow up to be wonderful, nice people who aren't menace to society! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment