Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Two weeks gone by......

I can't believe that I haven't posted in over 2 weeks! And I really don't have a good reason why!

The Wednesday of Thanksgiving we all met at Reclaimed Rails for our 3rd annual sisters family get together. We drink, talk, the kids play and play and it is just a nice relaxing time to catch up.

Thursday we got up and went to my parents house for Thanksgiving lunch. Since Steve and I have been doing the keto diet, this was our weekend to splurge and enjoy and we did! Oh MY, carbs are SO good!!!!! We hung out there until about 5 and then headed home.

Friday we decided to go to The Hall to watch the Iowa Hawkeye football game. We brought everything we needed to keep the girls occupied plus they have games there too. They were just whiney and annoying. We drank and ate a little, the girls colored, ate candy and had some ipad time and fought. We decided we didn't want to listen to them all night, so I texted Brittney to see if she was home for break and looking for something to do! She was more than happy to come babysit! We got home about 2:30 and she came over at 4!
Since we had no real plans we headed to The Boat House, had a couple drinks and played a couple games of pool and then went to El Mariachi so I could indulge on cheese dip. And it was good!  After that we headed to Fletchers in Ankeny. Royce Johns was playing there and my friend Amy met us there too. A good spur of the moment night out!

Saturday we didn't do much in the morning and then got ready preparing food to take to Earlham for the Goodrich Thanksgiving. Again we ate too much and felt like crap but all the food was so good! It was actually a very laid back night, it was almost like everyone was tired. There was a lot of talking, drinking and eating, the kids played well but no pool tournament this year.

Sunday I'm pretty sure I didn't leave the house. We put up some of the Christmas decorations but not the tree. Steve ran a couple errands and other than that, just chilled out!
Of course, I have random pictures from some of these things but I have been slacking on pictures too! What is wrong with me? #addictingtoreading

No comments:

Post a Comment